In the past, the Salon of Shame lived in Belltown and later Capitol Hill, but now we live in the International District!
That’s on the corner of 7th and Jackson in Seattle’s International District.
Is there parking?
Yep! You’ll find a parking lot one block from the theater. The lot is located on Jackson and 8th Ave, under the freeway.
Oh yes! Theatre Off Jackson has a full bar with delicious adult beverages. Arrive when doors open at 7pm, grab a drink, and settle into your seats. Yay!
Is there food?
No outside food/drink is allowed inside the space. Theatre Off Jackson sells some snacks like chips and cookies at the bar. See below for nearby food options!
Is there an ATM?
There’s an ATM two blocks west of the theater at 601 South Jackson Street.
What other events happen at Theatre Off Jackson?
Where can I eat nearby?
Here’s a sampling of delicious spots to hit up:
- Hing Loon Restaurant, 628 S Weller – Cash or credit, open until 1AM (2AM Fri/Sat)
- House of Hong, 409 8th Ave S – Cash or credit, family-style and good for groups
- Kau Kau Barbeque Market, 656 South King St
- Szechuan Noodle Bowl, 420 8th Ave S – Cash only, be sure to order a side of green onion pancakes
- Uwajimaya, 600 5th Ave S – Food court includes variety of Asian cuisine, plus Herfey’s
- World Pizza, 672 S King St. – Awesome vegetarian pizza, by the slice or pie. Also, coffee!
- Green Leaf Vietnamese Restaurant, 418 8th Ave S – Cash or credit, open until 10PM
- Maneki Restaurant, 304 6th Ave S – Can be crowded, so plan ahead. Dining until 10:30, bar until midnight
- Shanghai Garden, 524 6th Ave S – Hand shaved barley green noodles, amen.
- Tamarind Tree, 1036 S Jackson St – Open until 10PM
Drinks After the Show
- Bush Garden, 614 Maynard Ave S – cash or credit – Happy hour from 5-6:30pm and 8:45-9:45pm – Karaoke starts at 9:30PM!