We invite you to join us as we drink and exploit our younger selves for your entertainment! The idea is simple: Seattleites stand and read from their worst adolescent writing, including middle school diaries, high school poetry, unsent letters, etc.
Founded in 2005, the Salon is cathartic for readers and hilarious for listeners. Everybody wins when it comes to embarrassment!
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re now online via the Zoom platform. The show must go on!
- Next Salon: Friday, July 10th @ 6pm PST
- Tickets on sale now via Bold Type Tickets
- Wanna be a reader? Sign up and get in free!
- February 4th – Theatre Off Jackson
- April 14th – Zoom of Shame 1
- May 12th – Zoom of Shame 2: Shame Across America!
- July 10th – Salon of Shame #97 : Who’s Zoomin’ Who?
- September – Date TBD
- November – Date TBD