In the past, the Salon of Shame has been in Belltown and later Capitol Hill, but now we live in the International District at Theatre Off Jackson. Please consider donating to keep this amazing place alive and awesome!
On the corner of 7th and Jackson in Seattle’s International District.
Is there parking?
Yep! You’ll find a parking lot one block from the theater. The lot is located on Jackson and 8th Ave, under the freeway. There’s also metered parking on that hella steep hill a block north on 7th, but some might find it precarious.
Should you just hope for the best and look for parking on the street somewhere? That journey will only end in tears, my friend.
Oh my yes. Theatre Off Jackson has a full bar with delicious adult beverages. Arrive when doors open at 7pm, grab a drink, and settle into your seats!
Is there food?
Theatre Off Jackson sells some snacks like chips and cookies at the bar. See below for nearby food options!
Is there an ATM?
There’s an ATM two blocks west of the theater at 601 South Jackson Street. That said, ToJ takes cash and cards.
What other events happen at Theatre Off Jackson?
What about those nearby food options you mentioned?
Remember: doors at 7pm, show at 8pm. Arriving later than 8 is… not recommended. So with that in mind:
Quick Bites Before The Show
- Kau Kau BBQ, 656 South King St – Closes at 10pm
- Szechuan Noodle Bowl, 420 8th Ave S – Closes at 7:30pm
- Uwajimaya, 600 5th Ave S – Food court includes variety of Asian cuisine, closes at 8pm.
Sit Down Foods Before The Show
- Green Leaf Vietnamese Restaurant, 418 8th Ave S.
- Maneki Restaurant, 304 6th Ave S – a Japantown fave since 1904.
- Shanghai Garden, 524 6th Ave S – Hand shaved barley green noodles, amen. Open until 8:30pm.
- Tamarind Tree, 1036 S Jackson St – get there early for dinner before the show – they close at 9pm.
CLOSED ON TUESDAYS BUT WE STILL LOVE THEM
- World Pizza, 672 S King St., just down the street. Awesome vegetarian pizza, by the slice or pie!